ThinkDKIM - DKIM for IIS SMTP
Digitally sign your IIS SMTP outgoing emails, making their origin and content trustworthy while improving your reputation and helps to prevent them from being flagged as spam by services such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Gmail. DKIM provides businesses an industry-standard method for mitigating email fraud and protecting an organization's brand and reputation.
ThinkDKIM hooks itself to the SMTP service pipeline, adding a special header field containing a digital signature of the message content using a pre-defined private key. Verifiers like Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Gmail will later on recover the matching public key from a pre-defined DNS TXT record, and verify the message origin and integrity.
- DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures (RFC 6376), see dkim.org
- Unlimited number of DomainKeys
- Intuitive installation and management interface
- Optionally exclude certain header fields from signature, enabling Amazon SES support etc.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019 (x64)
- IIS with the SMTP Server feature installed