ThinkHighlight for SQL Server
So you're using Full-Text Search in SQL Server to index and search thousands if not millions of documents. But how are you visualizing the search results for your users? Are you showing them what they want to see? Users clearly want applications that look like this:
Full-Text Search in SQL Server lets users and applications run full-text queries against character-based data in SQL Server tables, but lacks the ability to analyze the results in respect to the query, such as generating hit-highlighted snippets or properties extraction.
Introducing ThinkHighlight for SQL Server, a robust plugin component that allows users a much better understanding of the results in relation to their query.
- Hit-highlighting of query terms in the results
- Snippet generation with several summarization strategies
- Works directly on both text and binary columns (most IFilters are supported)
- Multilingual support in the document/index/query level
- Linked highlighting, allows styling per query term/group
- Document Properties extraction
Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/R2/2012, x86/x64